Want to work on stuff that matters? We’re hiring.
8 December 2015
We’re making Australian Government services simpler, faster, clearer and more humane. Making life a little easier for a huge number of Australians, every day. And we need smart, capable and dedicated people to help us do it. Is that you? Right now, here are the roles that we are looking to fill including:
Developers in Canberra or Sydney
We’re looking for developers to build software with a relentless focus on how it will be used.
Some of the work we need help with includes:
- Building web and mobile products to serve a variety of citizens’ needs.
- Implementing APIs for internal and external use.
- Building up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment.
Can you tick off some or all of the following specialist skills?
- An ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile delivery teams.
Transformation Advisers in Canberra
As you may have heard recently with the announcement of our work programme, we are leading the engagement with government agencies to transform key services. Of course, like every service we build, it will be developed to adhere to the Digital Service Standard, which applies to all existing and new Australian Government services.
We need independent, proactive and versatile people to lead and deliver new programs of work. It could be across the DTO, with state/territory and federal government agencies, or across multiple functions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring transformation teams deliver services that;
- meet genuine user needs
- give value to the taxpayer
- provide support that allows departments and agencies to build their own capability
- use new methods (including providing guidance on use of Agile methods)
- help the departments and agencies understand where their existing practices and processes will not work in the future and help them uncover new ways of governing and managing
- access new procurement methods and frameworks
Ideally you’ll have proven experience delivering change activities, leading stakeholder engagement, identifying learning and development opportunities, and driving organisation wide cultural change.
Haven’t seen your job listed here?
Haven’t seen a role here that fits your skills but still keen to work with the DTO? Send us your resume and some details so we can consider you for opportunities that come up in the future.