Digital Marketplace is moving - Information Session for Buyers
31 March 2022
If you’re a government Buyer who uses the Digital Marketplace, we’d like to invite you to the DTA’s online event: Digital Marketplace is moving – Information Session for Buyers.
There are two sessions scheduled, please see below for registration details:
- Tuesday 5 April 2022 at 10:00am – Register for this event – registrations close 5:00pm Friday 1 April
- Wednesday 13 April 2022 at 11:00am – Register for this event – registrations close 5:00pm Monday 11 April
The Digital Marketplace is moving to BuyICT.gov.au in May 2022. This event will provide government buyers with an overview of the move to the new platform, what to expect, and other important information.
The information session will cover:
- An overview of the upcoming changes
- Key dates and things you need to know
- Upcoming training sessions
For more information, visit the DTA Eventbrite webpage.
For enquiries, please contact our DSN team.
For media enquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For other enquiries email us at email@example.com