The prioritisation process involves an assessment of each proposal against six criteria.
- Ease of individuals' engagement with Government
- Efficiency for businesses, industry and other organisations
- Government productivity
- Government reputation
- Government future readiness
- Secure Government systems
The extent to which the proposed digital or ICT investment enhances productivity and/or efficiency of the Australian Government Enterprise. Investments that might score well against this criterion include those which:
- provide quantifiable value or productivity improvements for digital and ICT efficacy to offset cost of implementation, including across the whole of government
- re-use existing digital and ICT capabilities from the AGA (or other shared capability repository)
- are interoperable with digital and ICT capabilities from the AGA (or other shared capability model)
- create digital and ICT capabilities adopted into the AGA (or other shared capability model) for future re-use.