Digital Summit 2019
We held our first Digital Summit on Thursday 3 October 2019 at the National Convention Centre in Canberra.
We're holding the Digital Summit again in 2020. This information refers to the Digital Summit 2019.
The Digital Summit is a unique opportunity to join other digital leaders in making connections and seeing first‑hand what’s going on across government and industry in digital.
Digital leaders and practitioners in federal, state, territory or local government are invited to attend. We’re thrilled to also open up this event to our colleagues in industry, recognising that digital transformation works best when we collaborate and learn together.
We will also be holding the Australian Government Digital Awards after the summit at a special gala dinner.
Digital Summit 2019 will:
- showcase current digital transformation stories and best practice case studies from government
- connect digital experts, leaders and practitioners in the field
- increase knowledge and awareness of digital skills and ways to improve them
- inspire people to engage in the digital journey
- create opportunities for collaboration and new projects
Australian Government Digital Awards
Formerly the Australian Government ICT Awards, the Digital Awards will also provide an opportunity to celebrate excellence in digital transformation throughout the public sector in Australia. Please visit Australian Government Digital Awards for more information about the event, categories and how to nominate a person or agency.