Microsoft 365 Security Administrator (Microsoft MS-500T00)
For IT professionals looking to move into a Microsoft 365 Security Administrator role.
- 13-16 April 2021
- 11-14 May 2021
- 15-18 June 2021
Duration: 4 days
Format: Virtual instructor, using Microsoft Teams
- basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure
- experience with Windows 10 devices
- experience with Office 365
- basic understanding of authorisation and authentication
- basic understanding of computer networks
- working knowledge of managing mobile devices.
IT professionals looking to move into a Microsoft 365 Security Administrator role.
You’ll learn how to:
- administer user and group access in Microsoft 365
- explain and manage Azure Identity Protection
- plan and implement Azure AD Connect
- manage synchronised user identities
- explain and use conditional access
- describe cyber-attack threat vectors
- explain security solutions for Microsoft 365
- use Microsoft Secure Score to evaluate and improve your security posture
- configure several advanced threat protection services for Microsoft 365
- plan for and deploy secure mobile devices
- implement information rights management
- secure messages in Office 365
- configure Data Loss Prevention policies
- deploy and manage cloud app security
- implement Windows information protection for devices
- plan and deploy a data archiving and retention system
- create and manage an eDiscovery investigation.