Australian Government Digital Awards 2019
We’re presenting the new Australian Government Digital Awards (formerly the ICT Awards) in a gala ceremony on Thursday 3 October 2019, from 6pm to 9pm, at the National Convention Centre Canberra.
The awards recognise excellence in government digital products, services, partnerships and individuals. We’re seeking nominations from federal, state or territory, and local government, as well as from industry where appropriate.
The Awards are:
- Outstanding digital product or service
- Outstanding digital platform
- Outstanding use of emerging technology
- Outstanding methodology or approach
- Excellence in government-industry partnership
- Excellence in multi-agency partnership
- Wednesday 24 July – Nominations open
- Wednesday 21 August – Nominations close (extended)
- Wednesday 18 September – Finalists announced
- Thursday 3 October – Ceremony held