Freedom of information
Anyone can make a freedom of information request to see documents we hold.
How to ask to see documents
You’ll need to ask in writing to see our documents. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send your request by post to:
The FOI Coordinator
Digital Transformation Agency
PO Box 457
You’ll need to give us enough information about the documents you’d like to see so we can identify them.
We won’t charge you a fee for your request but we may charge a fee for processing requests. This is allowed under the Freedom of Information Act 1982.
You can find more information about freedom of information on the website for the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Here is a list of all of the documents that have been requested from us. It’s our freedom of information disclosure log.Back to top
Information publication scheme and agency plan
We have to publish certain information on our website.
The information includes:
- who we are, including key people here and our Enterprise Agreement
- what we do, including what we’re aiming to achieve
- our reports to parliament, including our annual reports
- contact details for freedom of information (FOI) requests
- information we have given to members of the public when they’ve made an FOI request (this is our FOI disclosure log)
- a plan for how we intend to publish the required information (this plan)
Get in touch
Do you need help?
If you need help with something on this website, please use our form.