Digital Sourcing Network
COVID-19 (coronavirus) important notice
Due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of our Digital Sourcing Network’s capability events and working groups are on hold until it is suitable to resume them.
The Digital Sourcing Network (DSN) helps practitioners obtain information, form connections with the sourcing community, and discover new tools and resources.
The DSN presents speaker, panel and roundtable events relevant to the digital sourcing community. Topics include:
- engaging with industry
- complying with policies and guidelines
- managing contracts
- writing and evaluating briefs
- using DTA panels, marketplaces and whole-of-government arrangements
Common Interest Groups
Common Interest Groups (CIGs) create networks of practitioners across the Australian Public Service who have shared experiences and want to exchange knowledge and resources around specific sourcing topics. CIGs comprise an online forum supported by informational and networking events.
Current Common Interest Groups are:
- The Digital Sourcing Policy CIG gives digital sourcing practitioners the chance to exchange ideas about how to adopt the policies and implement them within their own agency.
- The Sourcing Cloud CIG supports government sourcing practitioners facing the unique challenges associated with sourcing cloud-based technologies and services.