Managing Modern Desktops (Microsoft MD-101T00)
A course for a modern Desktop Administrator (MDA) who deploys, configures, secures, manages and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.
- 22-26 March 2021
- 19-23 April 2021
- 17-21 May 2021
- 7-11 June 2021
Duration: 5 days
Format: Virtual instructor, using Microsoft Teams
- familiarity with M365 workloads
- strong skills and experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices
- as the Modern Desktop Administrator focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies, it is recommended students complete the MD-100T00 – Windows 10 course prior to attending this one
A Modern Desktop Administrator (MDA) deploys, configures, secures, manages and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates and apps.
The MDA collaborates with the M365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organisation.
You’ll learn how to:
- plan, develop and implement an operating system deployment, upgrade, and update strategy
- understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies
- plan and implement device enrolment and configuration
- manage and deploy applications and plan a mobile application management strategy
- manage users and authentication using Azure AD and Active Directory DS
- describe and implement methods used to protect devices and data