Leading in a digital age
The Leading in a Digital Age Network is a DTA initiative in partnership with the APSC. It supports past and present SES participants to recognise and respond to the challenges and opportunities of leading in the digital age.
Please note: This network was previously known as the Leading Digital Transformation (LDT) Network.
We’ve created this community of practice for participants and alumni of the Leading in a Digital Age Program. It is a place where we can:
- announce and promote upcoming events
- share the stories and ideas of alumni
- answer questions from potential attendees about the program
- post presentations from past events
- grow a sense of community
If you have anything you would like to share with the community, please send an email to email@example.com
We’ve collected together a group of useful, inspiring and educational resources to help our digital leaders respond to the challenges and opportunities of digital transformation.
Alumni workshop with Mel Ross
Join Mel Ross as she talks about the ‘how’ of leading digital transformation to a deeper level, by exploring the idea of small change for big impact.
Articles, videos and links
Some of these resources are provided by parties external to the DTA, and are listed here for interest only.
- James Clear, ‘Keystone habits’
- James Clear, ‘First Principles: Elon Musk on the Power of Thinking for Yourself’
- James Clear, ‘Atomic habits’
- Digital Summit 2019
- Mel Ross, ‘The 7 principles of change and transformation’
- Natalee Scripps-Hawkins, ‘The value of being authentic’
We also hold events such as workshops and seminars which you might find interesting. To keep up-to-date with these and other DTA events, follow the DTA on Eventbrite