Australian Government Digital Awards
The new Australian Government Digital Awards (formerly the ICT Awards) will be presented in a gala ceremony on Thursday 3 October 2019, from 6pm to 9pm, at the National Convention Centre Canberra.
The awards will recognise excellence in government digital products, services, partnerships and individuals. Nominations will be sought from across federal, state, territory or local government, as well as from industry where appropriate.
The categories are:
- Outstanding digital product or service
- Outstanding digital platform
- Outstanding use of emerging technology
- Outstanding methodology or approach
- Excellence in government-industry partnership
- Excellence in multi-agency partnership
- Digital professional of the year
- Digital emerging talent of the year
- Digital diversity champion of the year
- Friday 19 July – Nominations open
- Friday 16 August – Nominations close
- Wednesday 11 September – Finalists announced
- Thursday 3 October – Ceremony held
More details about the Digital Awards and the nomination process coming soon.