Indexed list of files
We need to publish indexed lists of file titles we created throughout the year, by order of the Senate.
The Minister tables these file lists in spring and autumn sittings of Parliament.
- Spring comprises file titles created in the preceding July to December
- Autumn comprises file titles created in the preceding January to June
The Order requires us to:
- provide access to an indexed list of all relevant files created from our home page
- table a letter from the Portfolio Minister to the President of the Senate, advising we have placed the indexed lists on the Internet
Under the terms of the order, relevant files include:
- those relating to policy advising functions
- the development of legislation
- matters of public administration
Files specifically excluded are:
- case-related files
- files related to our internal administration
- files transferred to the National Archives of Australia
1 January 2019 to 30 June 2019
|DTAF19-28371||DIGITAL DELIVERY - IDENTITY USE EXPERIENCE - Product-Digital Identity Federated Product Service Mapping|
|DTAF19-30213||DIGITAL DELIVERY - DIGITAL IDENTITY POLICY - TDIF - ACTIVE and PUBLISHED TDIF PDFs|
|DTAF19-30271||DIGITAL DELIVERY - DIGITAL IDENTITY POLICY - TDIF - New Policy Development 2019|
|DTAF19-30276||DIGITAL DELIVERY - DIGITAL IDENTITY POLICY - TDIF - TrustID development and iterations|
|DTAF19-77330||SOURCING CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE - CAPABILITY - Capability Strategy - APCC|
|DTAF19-89500||SOURCING CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE -POLICY - Policy Framework - 2019 Policies|
|DTAF19-130453||DIGITAL INVESTMENT - Review - Agency Initiatives|
|DTAF19-130560||DIGITAL INVESTMENT - Data - Analytics Reports|
|DTAF19-130562||DIGITAL INVESTMENT - Advice - Moratorium|
|DTAF19-130634||DIGITAL INVESTMENT - Advice - Targeted assurance|
Get in touch
Do you need help?
If you need help with something on this website, please use our form.