Digital Sourcing: Selling to government and responding to opportunities
10 March 2022
You’re invited to attend the Digital Sourcing Network online event: Selling to government and responding to opportunities.
Date of event
23 March 2022
About this event
This session will provide sellers with useful tips and information to showcase and demonstrate your company’s digital products and services and how to respond to DTA marketplace opportunities.
Presenters will step sellers through:
- updating your seller profile – company logo, current information including contact details, company names and positions and web links
- adding partnerships and case studies
- buyer’s needs and the buyer environment
- responding to Request for Quotes and other opportunities
- buyer evaluations and value for money.
Visit the DTA Eventbrite webpage for more information and to register.