myGov Update – seeking a strategic partner
We’re making the myGov platform better to provide simple, smart and personalised service to customers.
What we’re doing and why
We announced on 13 March 2020 that we’re looking for a systems integrator with hosting and software partnerships. This systems integrator will help us deliver a platform to co-ordinate access to government information and services. This platform will offer government services across portfolios and jurisdictions, and eventually integrate these services into the events people experience in their life.
We released the opportunity through the Digital Marketplace. It will stay open until 6pm AEST on 15 April 2020.
What we are looking for
- A strategic partner to pull in the best solutions and services.
- Agility and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Collaborative and able to work with our government and industry partners.
- Capabilities across multiple disciplines to provide coverage across our needs.
- Ability to re-use existing designs to deliver faster.
- Business and technology integration to provide an end-to-end service.
- Meeting compliance and regulatory requirements such as accessibility, privacy and security.
RFQ documentation and supplementary information
The following Request for Quote (RFQ) documentation provides further, important information.
- Ask the market (DOCX, 129KB)
- Requirements document (DOCX, 2.2MB)
- Additional terms (DOCX, 70KB)
- Response template (DOCX, 90KB)
We released this supplementary information (DOCX, 4.3MB) at the industry briefing.
Questions and answers
We have provided a questions and answer document to help sellers (DOCX, 62KB). We will update this document when there is new information. We will also publish questions and answers on the Digital Marketplace.
Responding to the opportunity
- Sellers can provide multiple delivery options within their response to this opportunity.
- Sellers must respond to this request through the Digital Marketplace.
- Only the systems integrator needs to be on the Digital Marketplace.
- We have included enough time in the schedule to allow sellers to join the Digital Marketplace through the standard application process.
If you have any problems accessing this content, please contact us at email@example.com.
For other enquiries, please email myGovUpdate@dta.gov.au.