Digital Summit 2019 – 3 weeks to go
13 September 2019
A wide range of engaging speakers has been brought together under the theme – Skills, Knowledge, Collaboration – in the Digital Summit 2019 program
Digital Summit 2019 is less than 3 weeks away on Thursday 3 October at the National Convention Centre Canberra. We are bringing together government and industry from across Australia in a unique opportunity to collaborate on digital transformation on one day.
It is a great opportunity to develop networks and build on the work we are doing with our partners.
Early bird registration for Digital Summit 2019 close on Thursday 26 September. Don’t miss out on hearing from:
- Minister for the National Disability Insurance Scheme and Minister for Government Services, the Hon. Stuart Robert MP
- David Thodey AO, Chair of the CSIRO and Chair of the APS Review
- Hugh Bradlow, President of the Australian Academy of Technology and Engineering
- Renée Leon PSM, Secretary of the Department of Human Services
- Randall Brugeaud, Chief Executive Officer of the Digital Transformation Agency,
- Associate Professor Julia Powles, University of Western Australia
- Ron Gauci, Chief Executive Officer of the Australian Information Industry Association
- Yvonne Adele (Ms Megabyte), our MC for the event
Minister Robert will give the opening address – his first opportunity to speak widely to the public sector and industry about the government’s vision for digital transformation.
Register now to be part of this exciting event. Public sector leaders are also invited to explore the challenges and opportunities of leadership in a time of digital disruption at the Executive forum.
Australian Government Digital Awards
We will be announcing the Digital Awards finalists in the coming week. This gala dinner event will be held after the Digital Summit, on the evening of Thursday 3 October 2019. This is an opportunity to celebrate excellence in digital transformation throughout the public sector in Australia.