How to enter
You can enter the Digital Awards 2019 online until Wednesday 21 August. It is free to enter and you can nominate for multiple award categories.
You will need to submit an entry form for each award you would like to nominate for. You can download our nomination pack to help draft your entry.
Nominations can be made by anyone in government, or a partner agency or company. Group entries need to be supported by all partner agencies and industry.
All nominations must be submitted by midnight Wednesday 21 August 2019 (AEST). This extension will be the only one.
If you cannot use the form on the website, please email your nomination to email@example.com. We will provide confirmation of your nomination within 2 days.
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply for all nominations:
- Nominations must be for government digital delivery from Australia only. This includes federal, state/territory and local government. Public/private sector collaborative products will be accepted.
- Only one award can be nominated per form. If you wish to nominate a product or service for multiple categories, you will need to fill in multiple forms.
- Submission of a nomination indicates you have received executive approval prior to submission.
- Incomplete nominations or nominations that do not meet the word limits will not be considered for judging.
- The judging panel reserves the right to not declare finalists or a winner if they believe nominations are not of a sufficient standard to be recognised.