Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull was recently joined by former White House CIO Vivek Kundra and a panel of experts to launch the DTO at the University of Technology Sydney.
You may also be interested in:
- The Mandarin: Focus on customers, says former White House CIO Vivek Kundra - 31 March
- The Australian (editorial): Technology revolution an opportunity - 31 March
- Business Spectator (editorial): Disrupting your way to success - 31 March
- Government News: Turnbull tells APS to get Digital Services religion - 30 March
- ZDNet: Turnbull wants transformation office to be shared globally - 30 March
- The Register: Turnbull’s Digital Transformation Office to ‘leave you quivering with excitement’ - 27 March